Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Calling all blog readers....

I recently came across Meredith Bass' blog via Nat's blog... and she was asking everyone who read her blog to comment. I decided that this was a pretty good idea and I am going to do the same. I would really like to know who all is reading the Jenny's Magical Mystery Tour blog. I don't care if you are just a blog stalker, (it's ok... I do it too), if you read my blog daily or if this is the first time you have stumbled across my blog. If you would please comment...let me know how you found my blog, or how you know me, I would appreciate it. Now.. I tell you... I am going to be really upset if I post this and I only have like 5 or 6 comments...come on.. I am calling all blog readers to leave a comment on my blog so that I know who is blogging with me! Please don't make me regret doing this... I want to see some comments here people!

5 comments:

Courtney B. said...

I read it.....Hourly!!! ;)

The Bass Family said...

Jenny...Thanks for the comment! Now I am going to be reading your blog ALL THE TIME! I've added you to my list of blogs! I wanted you to know that I grew up in East Texas...a small town of Mt. Pleasant..it's about an hour and a half away from Tyler. I love east Texas! Looks like you are doing well...so glad I can keep up now!

Anonymous said...

I read it!

Anonymous said...

I read your blog daily~sometimes more often! You are one of my dearest friends! Keep blogging!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jennifer!
I have STARTED to read it daily...amy

 

bb code
Computer Shopping