Wednesday, September 3, 2008

J-List: San Francisco Edition

J-List: San Francisco EditionI am headed to beautiful San Francisco tomorrow morning with Greg and my family (sans sister), and I couldn't be more excited! I have put together things that remind me of the different San Fran neighborhoods/locations. Enjoy!!!

Fisherman's Wharf


I'd feel very Popeye the Sailor in this, but somehow that is okay! I think it looks super soft and would be really cute with jeans and red flats.

Japan-town
Hype Handstamp Kimono Dress: Zappos

I love Kimono dresses. They tend to be very flattering. I thought this one was neat with the red birds.

Alcatraz
Jessica Elliot Handcuff Necklace: Zappos
I was originally looking for something with horizontal stripes, but I can't do that to yall. This is fun and edgy. A little on the rough side, but sometimes I think we all feel like that just a little. :)


Napa Valley

In-Vino-Veritas Dress: Anthropologie

I thought this dress was sweet. It also had the word vino in it. It's a good fit for Napa! (sorry the pic is so small- Anthro is annoying that way!)

Nob Hill
Juicy Couture Velour Cloche: Neimans


I just watched the old San Francisco movie with Clark Gable this past weekend, and this hat reminded me of Nob Hill. I love a good hat. I just bought something similar on my last shopping trip. I love wearing hats, not that it is ever hot enough in Texas to wear a hat, but I love them non the less. I hope I can wear my new black hat on the boat to Alcatraz!

Haight-Asbury
Ella Moss Woodstock Tie-Dye Dress: SaksTie-dye isn't just for hippies anymore. Granted this dress is a little summery, but I think with the right accessories you could wear it for early fall- esp. in Texas.

I'm off and maybe I will post from the SF, but no promises! I do promise to take lots of pictures though!

No comments:

 

bb code
Computer Shopping