Sunday, September 13, 2009

Chicken Tortilla Soup and Neiman Marcus Cookies

I had a chef Jenny weekend! I always start to cook more in the fall. I get inspired!

I often make Greg's hard working office treats. On Saturday night around 11pm I got motivated to bake! These cookies are a favorite. They are the Neiman Marcus cookies! SO GOOD! I think the lawyers like them because they have coffee in them! I always send them to work in Greg's UT platter of course :)

This soup was seriously tasty on a rainy football Sunday! I got the recipe from the AWESOME October Food Network Magazine... the soup is on the cover. It's called spicy tortilla #11.

I added a can of crushed tomatoes b/c it seemed too onion-y, roasted red peppers and extra spicy seasonings. I topped it with sour cream, blue corn chips, cilantro, a little cheese and avocado. I baked the chicken in the oven. It was good and if you don't over do the cheese and sour cream it is VERY healthy!

No comments:

 

bb code
Computer Shopping