Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Don't Be Tardy for the Party- ohhhhhh oh oh ooooh

Last night Greg's firm had a big party to celebrate the groups success on a huge project they just finished up. They had all of the lawyers, their spouses and the rest of the staff out for dinner at Villa Montez. The weather was AMAZING and they set up tables for us outside. It was so much fun! The food was wonderful, the company was a LOT of fun and the pineapple mojitos (and tequila shots) were flowing. I did not partake in the shots- just FYI- but it was funny to see who did! I sure hope this group has a Christmas party- we had a GOOD time!
Here is a fun but blurry pic one of the girls took last night. This is one of the firm's head, Brian Craft with me and Greg. I swear I only had 2.5 mojitos! There are a LOT of classes there, but not all mine :)

No comments:

 

bb code
Computer Shopping