Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Home, Studio and Balance

Ugh. My studio is a disaster. I have to walk around on my tip toes so I don't step on open paint tubes or glass Christmas ornaments. I would post a before picture, but I think I might embarrass myself beyond repair. I will post a finished photo later this week though!

We are getting our house re-financed- HOORAY- and the appraisal guy is coming January 4th. This means that I will be cleaning our house from top to bottom until he comes. It kind of feels good to get the house cleaned up anyways. We have almost lived here for 5 years, so it is time for a revamp! Which means, I getting ready to repaint- or have someone repaint- our formal living and dining room and my bathroom. I am thinking of a really pale blue color similar to the photo below for the formal room. What do you think?


My bathroom will be a light Tiffany blue to go with my Tiffany blue antique depression glass collection.

One of these days I also hope to do a Christmas recap! Santa Greg was amazing to me as usual. I am a lucky girl!

My November-December was such a busy painting time for me. I seriously painted and sold over 30 paintings and a bazillion hand painted ornaments. I have been so blessed, but I am so excited for January. I need to slow down and add a much needed balance to my life. Take a little time to take care of my little family and myself.

1 comment:

Beth said...

I think the light blue wall color might be really nice, but that picture you posted is rather deceiving to most because your red and other strong colors you will use are not going to give that look.

 

bb code
Computer Shopping