Monday, January 4, 2010

Finally the CHRISTMAS Post!

Finally- I can write about Christmas! I have had a looming deadline over my head, but now it has passed! I'm tired though, so this will be a shorty text wise!

Our tree! Love our tree. Makes me so happy.

Snow on Christmas Eve in our back yard!

Holly Golightly watching the show in her chair

My Greg decided to grow a beard. I kind of like it. Scruffy!

I got the hook up from G.
G didn't do so bad himself! A mini helmet with Mack Brown, Colt McCoy and Jordan Shipley's autographs!
I got a beautiful new Coach bag, some precious bow Tiffany earrings, a fabulous silver scarf and a sweet ring. Greg is the best gift buyer ever!

I got Greg some swanky binoculars for some hummingbird, squirrel watching and moon/star gazing.


After we opened gifts at our house Christmas morning, we headed to the chaos of my parent's house who have 3 granddaughters. Katie, 9, Sarah 3 and Alison 9 months.
Could their faces be any better?!?


What Katie is so excited about- a bookshelf my awesome dad made. Even has shelves for 2 American Girl dolls on the ends! Complete with lights for reading and spot lights on the dolls! My dad rocks. It now happily hangs above her bed!

Sarah got a new red kitchen! She loves to cook like mom. She is so sweet!

My parents said that we should all go easy on gifts this year- puleese.

My mom's gift- Murray the Christmas Moose!

On Saturday we drove out to Arlington to have lunch with Greg's parents. We always have to bring a dog! Oscar was the lucky boy this year!

My two boys and me! Loved Christmas 2009!!!

1 comment:

Tish said...

Just a quick note to say...that shelf your dad made is REALLY cool. Wow!

 

bb code
Computer Shopping