Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Tracy's Baby Shower and Kitchen Remodel!

This past weekend I hosted a baby shower for my sweet friend Tracy!

She is having a little girl named Whitney Elizabeth, but they will call her Libby.


This is a little painting I did for Libby's nursery. Not the best picture ever taken, but you get the idea!

Our colors were Tiffany blue and pearl.

The girls, me (awful pic!), host#2, Tish, Mom to be Tracy holding her niece Zoey, and host #3 Aleigha, sister in law

For some reason, I decided to redo my kitchen the week before the shower. I am nuts. This is the before...
And after!

My dad did the plumbing and bead board back splash. Thanks dad!
I also repainted my bathroom and formal living room with the help from my mom. I'll post those soon!

No comments:

 

bb code
Computer Shopping