Thursday, October 7, 2010

I'm Planning a HALLOWEEN PARTY!

So this year I decided I am going to have a HUGE Halloween party! Greg and I are celebrating our 5th wedding anniversary on Oct. 29th, and I've been dying to have a crazy fun Halloween party ever since!
My theme is the Haunted Moreman Manor! I am basically going to turn my house into the Munster's house from TV! I couldn't be more excited! Throwing parties is a passion of mine. I always think that it is the little details that really make a party great! I hope my husband still loves me after this party. I might be going a little bit overboard, but oh my goodness it is going to be an event!
I'll post updates on the planning as they come, but a couple of weeks ago my sweet friend Jessica Grammon helped me decorate my mantle. The glass hurricains will be filled with food colored water and dry ice to create a smokey effect, and I will add lots of spiderwebs and spiders.
I am so excited!!! I need to get my butt in gear so I make sure I get it all done!


No comments:

 

bb code
Computer Shopping