Wednesday, October 6, 2010

J- List: I'm BACK!


And I am BACK! Sorry I have been such a blog slacker. Hopefully I can be more regular! I hope this makes up for it!!!

As a reminder, these are a few of my favorite things!!!


I am in love. I have always loved Alice in Wonderland's White Rabbit ever since I played the White Rabbit in an ice skating routine when I was 6. Love him, and I purchased this very print for my new office! A steal at $16!



A bit on the pricey side, but so much fun! $24 a piece, very fun and tres chic!






I might have to go get this today! It is on sale for $59.00. I think it is a must have for my living room and the upcoming chilly nights!




I LOVE the love sweater! I love the word love, especially on a navy sweater! It looks cozy and perfect for fall!

I got these in my stocking last Christmas, and after finding one of my diamond earring on the shower floor, I have been sporting them almost every day! I get so many compliments, and they are very sweet.



My lovely friend Alli recommended this book to me. I have just started it, but it is too funny! I recommend! It is about an old woman who wants to relive her 29th year- so good and an easy read!



I'll admit, I was not so sure I'd like a paperless book, but my sweet husband surprised me with one before a recent vacation to San Francisco. I love it! It makes reading in bed so much easier! I also love how easy the nook is on my eyes, and the shop and download instantly with the wi-fi! I love it!





The best thing about October, besides my anniversary, has to be that you can eat CANDY CORN! Most delicious candy ever, well maybe tied with Reese's Buttercups...

I hope you have a LOVELY day! It's good to be back!

1 comment:

mab said...

You need to see Tula Pink's new fabric line -- Parisville. It's coming out soon. Anyway, the main print has a parisian woman with hair like the women on those plates you dig. And, fabulous colors!

Glad you're back blogging!!!!

 

bb code
Computer Shopping