Thursday, January 3, 2008

A Little Reflection on 2007 and Some Hope for 2008


What an amazing year it has been! I can't tell you how much one year can change an entire outlook on life! I found out who true friends are, and how to really love someone when they need you most. I've also learned to be happy with myself now, and who I am becoming. I even got to help bring a new life into the world! Truly Amazing!!!

Another blessing this year has been my sweet new dog Oscar. I can't tell you what a good friend he has been to me- not to mention a work out motivator! Whoever thinks of their dog as just a dog must not have a dog like Oscar. So much unconditional love and trust- I love him!

I am excited to see what 2008 has in store. I feel like my life is headed in the right direction, and I need to keep my faith in Christ and know that He is in control. My wish for this year is that my loved ones are happy and healthy. I also hope to spend more time with my Greg and travel the world with him!





It has been a crazy year, but the sun is rising and it is going to be a great 2008!

1 comment:

Christie Lynn said...

How beautiful! I can hardly wait to read your blog! I teared up reading this post! You are a very dear friend and I value your friendship tremendously. You are a major reason that I survived 2007! I hope that 2008 is full of wonderful things for you and your sweet family!

 

bb code
Computer Shopping