Friday, August 15, 2008

ETSY Makes Me Very Happy

So, I think ETSY is one of the best websites on earth. I just love it. Everything is so fun and different! I love supporting the artists too! Here are a couple of my favorite ETSY peeps. Do you have any favorites? Please share in the comments!

KathrynRiechertBee Happy Necklace

I stumbled accross Kathryn's work when I was looking up bee jewelry. Yes, I have a think for bees at the moment. Last month is was bluebirds- I like to keep things interesting! I love how everything is organic and simple. Also, happiness is my goal in life- so the Bee Happy necklace just fits.

BirdzNbeez
Owl Blossom Necklace

I recently purchased a very sweet "Oui" necklace that also had a very sweet little bird attached. I couldn't have been happier with my selection! I love that her jewelry is vintage inspired.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Etsy, too! I actually got your necklace at Artunderglass. She has some cute stuff, and she also does custom pieces.

I have way too many favorites to mention!

Anonymous said...

p.s. allisonstrine.etsy.com has YOU written all over it!

Jenny M said...

Love it all!!!

 

bb code
Computer Shopping