Thursday, August 14, 2008

J-List: Sweet Summer Sales Edition

Summer is sadly coming to an end in the next few weeks, but that means end of summer sales at all of my favorite stores! Being in Texas, the heat hangs out with us until around November- so the summer wardrobe, if chosen correctly, can last way into the fall! Here are some of my favorite summer sale finds!

Summer Dresses You Can Also Wear in the Fall
I love to shop the summer end of season sales, but I also hate buying something that I might not wear until next year. I tend to purchase clothes that can be worn for multiple seasons. I don't always do this, but it is nice to give yourself options. So, here are a few cute summer dresses that you could totally wear alone or with a cardigan for fall! All on sale!J.Crew Allison Dress: $99.00
Banana Republic Cap-Sleeve T-shirt Dress $39.99

Gap Seamed Drawstring Dress $39.99

Nordstroms BCBGMAXAZRIA Cap-Sleeve Jersey Dress $106.90




The Summer Cardigan
I always love wearing sleeveless summer sun dresses, like the one from the Gap shown above, but I have a hard time wearing them to work without wearing a cardigan over them. I feel like on their own they are too bare or two casual for work. That is why I love light weight cardigans. I wear them all the time. They are cool when your out, warmish when the A/C at work is blasting and add a bit of office friendly sophistication and to any fun sun dress. If you get the right colors you can wear them in the spring and fall too, and these are all on sale right now! J.Crew Avery Ruffle Cardigan: $59.99

Gap Trapeze Cardigan: $19.99

Banana Republic Long Sleeve Animal Print Cardigan: $49.99

Bee Jewelry
Well, this isn't on sale, but I added it in just for kicks. Bees are a fun way to add a bit of happiness to any outfit. I have always liked bees. They go from flower to flower and spread the love, and then they make honey! In my opinion, God did pretty good when He made the Bees :)Slane & Slane Bee Pendant Necklace: $390.00

Erica Weiner Brass Bee Necklace: $32.00

Kenneth Jay Lane Pave Bee Ring: $95.00

This is also not on sale, but I love it! Check out my new favorite Coach bags... please Greg??? P.S. The brown one I actually like in the plum color.

No comments:

 

bb code
Computer Shopping