Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Tennis Tennis Tennis

Well, my life has kinda been busy with all of the tennis prep lately. Not much else is going on! Greg leaves today for a night in Houston, and then I leave tomorrow for Dallas and we will miss each other until Sunday! Kind of stinks, but we will survive.

I am getting excited for the tournament. Our coach thinks we will do really well! I hope we don't disappoint! I need to work on getting all of my attire cleaned and ready to go. Our coach gave us a rather long list of stuff we need to bring, might need to do a little shopping! I am also debating on if I want to go to tennis clinic tonight- can't decide if I should rest up or not!

I am staying with my friends the Brysons on Thursday, and hopefully Court and Jaran will join me and my team for a little Mexican dinner that night. We have practice on Friday, and then our first game is 7:00am on Saturday. We will be there by 6:30, and I will probably be half asleep during the first set! Let's hope I find a Starbucks on the way to the country club!

Okay, lots to do today but hopefully I will report a smashing victory on Monday!!!

Here is a sample of one of our teams many saucy outfits-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did I ever mention I love tennis... well women's tennis at least... =)

 

bb code
Computer Shopping