Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Birthday!

I tend to extend my birthday for the entire month of July! It is wonderful and great fun! I started celebrating awhile ago when Greg surprised me with the cute cupcake necklace, and then it just kept on going!

Greg and I decided to celebrate my birthday last Friday because he has to work and is not coming with me to Houston. My dear friend Christie is, so all is good! He is sending me to the beach after the show to make it up to me too!

I got in from Houston Friday night, and he had a precious cake waiting for me! Note the paintbrush made out of marzipan- too cute! I was also able to finally open the gifts waiting for me on the fire place. He likes to torture me! They have been waiting there for over a month! My favorites were the Marc Jacobs Mousey Shoes I have been craving for months and a sweet Bose mp3 player for my studio. He really is the most thoughtful man on earth! He also got me an antique wooden travel art case and an antique cross stitched rose apron to wear while I paint. I am kind of worried I will ruin it though!A sparkly ruby red iPhone cover topped it off. He rocks!

I was too tired to go to dinner that night, so we went last night. We went to Villa Montez- they have the BEST cucumber mojitos! YUMMY!

He has made my birthday very special like he always does! He is a wonderful husband!

No comments:

 

bb code
Computer Shopping