Monday, July 27, 2009

Bluebird Princess Birthday!!!

On Sunday my sweet little niece Sarah turned 3!!! We had a Bluebird Princess Party! You know, Cinderella, Snow White and Sleeping Beauty all hung out with bluebirds! So, we were the birds, and Sarah was the princess! It was so much fun!!!Isn't she a beautiful little girl! I love her so much!

Silly Princess Sarah!


Her bird friend Madison!
Bluebird Aunt Jenny

Bird Mommy Julie and Sister Alison... bird hat didn't stay on long with her!

Grammy Bird!
Nana Bird!

Bluebird cupcakes in a rice crispy nest!

Tasty Tweet
Princess blowing out 3 candles!

I love the foot sneaking up on the table

Birds were everywhere!

The cards are always the best!

Opening the giant box of dress up clothes from Uncle Greg and Aunt Jenny!

Pa Bird, above made this below...
A dollhouse bookshelf! He made it, mom painted it and I put on the S!

It was a hit!
Lots of fun to come!
I love my girls!
Bird Sister Katie says it was awesome!

No comments:

 

bb code
Computer Shopping