Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Busy Girl

I have an art show tomorrow, always a busy time. Somehow I agreed to also do a painting for the Women's Fund in Tyler. It is going to be their invite to their luncheon, and then the painting will be auctioned off at the event. It is due tomorrow- show day! So fun... I am enjoying painting it though! Here is a preview!

Yes, it is the Valentino purse I have been in love with for awhile. I figured it has roses all over it, so it was very Tyler-ish!

Now I just need to finish it and figure out the background color. Then I need to paint for my show!

Busy Jenny.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool. Can't wait to see the finished product!

Brittney said...

Hope the art show goes well!

Still waiting for a Jane Austen inspired painting! :)

 

bb code
Computer Shopping