Sunday, August 23, 2009

New Wild Buffalo and NYLO Hotel Las Colinas'Grand Opening!

This is my new Wild Buffalo Painting. He likes that I made him wild.

On Thursday, my mom and I headed out to Las Colinas for the NYLO Hotel's big opening. Such fun!

Here is my winning Longhorn happily hanging in their bar/lobby entrance.

I figured I would match my painting...

If you notice the white table with the girl in the middle- it was like the table was her skirt. Crazy.

I loved the pool :)
and these red lights!

This is Nicole Marrow's work. She also runs the Rising Gallery where I will be showing in Dallas next year.

Ice NYLO
I want this chair...

Mom wants one too!

Coolest computer desk EVER!

NYLO was awesome. It is the neatest hotel ever! So modern and eclectic!

1 comment:

Nicole Morrow said...

Thanks Jennifer for including my work in your post! It was so great to meet you and I hope you're doing well!

 

bb code
Computer Shopping