Sunday, August 9, 2009

Whirl of a Whirl

Last Tuesday I headed to Dallas for a hair cut and dinner with some old friends. On my way home, I picked up my 2 sweet girls, Sarah 3 and Katie 9, for a couple of days with Aunt Jenny and Uncle Greg! We did A LOT!

Aunt Jenny taught Piano Lessons...

We had pancakes for breakfast...


Chocolate chip pancakes with powdered sugar and syrup- of course...

We made cookies for Greg's law firm...

Yum-yum
They turned out GREAT!

We went school clothes shopping...

and went a little crazy with gymnastics gear- they both take gymnastics...

Aunt Jenny painted toes...

with fancy crystal flowers of course...

We went to the pool with the Jones'

and had some seriously tasty snow cones...

We slumber partied for 2 nights. I wore them out, and vice versa!

LOVE MY GIRLS!

No comments:

 

bb code
Computer Shopping