Thursday, November 11, 2010

Halloween!

Just a little late posting this... I've always LOVED Halloween! I like to dress up. I can't resist. My Halloween weekend started at work! My boss and I dressed up and surprised teachers with grant checks. So much fun!!
I then had to go visit my Nana in the hosptial as Minnie Mouse. I got some funny looks, but she loved it! Love my Nana! I made chocolate mustaches. She enjoyed that too!

I had a big Halloween party this year! I wanted to celebrate our 5 year anniversary, and enjoy the fun holiday with friends!

My sweet friend Tracy won best dressed female! Yay Tracy!


Lots of yummy food! A good party must! Sad I didn't take more pictures. I would have included my crock pot trio! Tortilla Soup, Meatballs and fancy Sausage Queso!


Spooky blood candles, that almost ruined my table! Glad I had 3 layers of fabric!


Awesome Snookie and Gaga!


Little Red and her Wolf!
I wish I took more pictures. I guess that is a sign of a really good party! We had some overnight guests, and some left after 2:00am! Good night!

No comments:

 

bb code
Computer Shopping