Monday, November 29, 2010

It's Beginning to Look a lot like CHRISTMAS!

What a wonderful Thanksgiving break! It was fantastic! I got so much done! I had the girls spend a few days with us before Thanksgiving, and we had a blast! We saw Tangled, and we all loved it! Fantastic! It might be my new favorite! A must buy, and maybe see again! Mandy Moore was the voice of Rapunzel. She was fantastic! I've always like Mandy Moore :) We had a fun time goofing around... Fine Dining at Newks, which is the girls new favorite place to eat in Tyler. They loved the Soup!

We decorated the Christmas tree, and had pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving breakfast! After the girls went home and we had Thanksgiving at my parent's house. I attempted my first ever 4:45am Black Friday. I LOVED it! I happend to wake up at 4:30am, and decided it was God telling me to GO! I went to Gap, Bath and Body Works and Macys. I found some great deals! Then I came home and had a little elf help me wrap presents! Greg did a GREAT job on the lights, and says there might even be more! I think it looks like a gingerbread house, and I am thankful he didn't fall off the roof! Bring on Christmas, I am good to go~!


P.S. I did the above painting as well this past week. It is for sale here...














No comments:

 

bb code
Computer Shopping