Thursday, November 11, 2010

I fell in Love this Week- Twice.

My first love of the week, besides my husband of course... I picked up this sweet little guy in the ghetto on my way into work near downtown Tyler. He was all by his lonesome, and I scooped him up and took him home. I love him, but I love them all and Greg said I needed to find him a new home. I pick up dogs a lot, so I am used to this, but I still fall in love with each of them. Good news is that I think I found him a home. I am taking him to meet his new owners in Canton on Friday. I hope it works out! He is the sweetest and most cuddly little guy ever!

My second love of the week,

I saw this online on Monday via Facebook for the Consignment Warehouse in Tyler, and I didn't stop thinking about it. I had to have it. I emailed it to my husband, and he actually liked it too! I love him for this- he gets my funky style. He showed it to a friend in his office, and it turns out it was his grandparents!!! They took it to the consignment shop this past weekend! Too funny. They purchased it in the 1960's in Chicago for $3600! I am so excited to be it's new owners, and I think our friend's family is excited I love it so much too!

I got it home, and I love it!

It is a little snug, but I plan to move the china cabinet a bit and pull the sofa away from the piano a bit more. We were just beat last night from moving everything. My favorite new spot is by the piano curled up on the loveseat section of the sofa. I think it is so fun that the couch, loveseat and chair are all stuck together! Heaven on lime green velvet!








1 comment:

mab said...

That sofa set is AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME! I love it!

 

bb code
Computer Shopping