Monday, November 29, 2010

J-List: My Christmas List!

I'm excited to share some of my Christmas wish list with you this year! I hope it inspires you to shop! Ha- just kidding! I gave the new Coach Poppy scent a trial while I was out shopping this weekend. It is great! Light and fresh! It is subtle enough my husband didn't even really notice I had it on. Normally he sneezes and says- wow, what do you have on. I think that is a good sign it is pretty good! I hit up Macy's on Black Friday and purchased a few of these Charter Club Faux Fur throw blankets for family. They feel divine! I happened to purchase myself one in cream too! It looks great on my new green sofa! They are on sale for $29, and I bet you can use a coupon...




If you haven't watched Toy Story 3 yet- you are missing out! This was one of the best movies ever! So sweet and so good!!! It is on my wish list!

Purple Owl PJs from Nick and Nora at Target! I liked a pair of Owl PJs on Oprah's Favorite Things list in her magazine, but they were a fortune. My friend Courtney told me about these. Love them! A steal at $18!

I am a sucker for pretty and pretty tends to sum up Anthropologie! I love these two lampshades! They are perfection!!! Both of them are so whimsical and sweet. I'd be happy with either! They too would look lovely in my home! They are a bit pricey, but I think they are worth it! They are so detailed and colorful!


Whenever I go to the gym I tend to leave my purse at home. I never know what to do with my wallet. I can't leave my license at home, so I end up lugging my wallet with me. This leather wallet key chain from Tiffanys reminds me of my sorority key chain wallet from college, but much nicer! It would be very handy, and of course who doesn't love Tiffanys? Not a great price, but not too, too bad at $95.00.
I saw this little beauty in one of they Macy's Black Friday mail outs. It is a super buy, and a super buy that I fell in love with! I tend to go for antique jewelry, but the color of this stone is absolutely breathtaking. It is a beautiful rare London blue topaz with set in white gold and surrounded in diamonds. I love it! It is somewhat similar to Princess Diana's and now the soon to be Princess Catherine's engagement ring too.I am way too excited for the Royal Wedding, so this will also be a fun reminder of that event. I am excited to hopefully find this under our tree Christmas morning!!! It is on super sale marked down from $1000!
I love Christmas! I know it is not about the gifts, cookies, trees or anything but the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ, but I can't help get excited about the whole lot of it!
Merry Christmas and HAPPY SHOPPING!







No comments:

 

bb code
Computer Shopping