Friday, November 6, 2009

Day 3: Animals and Anniversary Celebration!

Day 3 was the big 4 year anniversary day! HOORAY! We started it off with a trip to Animal Kingdom!
We love the safari. I have a billion pics of animals, but I always love the hippos!

I also met two new friends at the Birds of Flight show. We love this show. I am a pretty big owl fan! I find them fascinating!

After a few hours with the animals, we headed back to our hotel for a nap! Then Greg took me to Coach for a little anniversary shopping! This is what he/we picked out! I love it!!! Yellow if my favorite color, and I will forever call it my Minnie Mouse purse!


After a rest, we headed back to Epcot! We had dinner reservations at the San Angel Inn in Mexico. It is the most romantic in my opinion!I had a spicy jalapeno margarita!

Inside the San Angel Inn they have a boat ride, which Greg always arranges to be a private boat ride for us! So romantic :)
After dinner we headed from a stroll around the countries. We hit up China first...

Then Germany... Greg found a beer hat!

Then France. Oui!

It was a WONDERFUL anniversary! I hope for 100+ more!

No comments:

 

bb code
Computer Shopping