Thursday, November 5, 2009

Day Two is a Hotty

Okay, so after our late night out at Mickey's Halloween Party, we slept in on day 2. Bad idea. We got to Epcot around 12:00pm. It was SO freaking hot! Like miserable humid hot.

It was the Food and Wine Festival. We love the Food and Wine Festival!
Here is Greg all nice and hot with a cold beer.

I got a little goofie in the heat!

We did happen across my next car though! I love the new Cadillac crossover. I miss Greg's CTS, so here is hoping this is what I get next!

We didn't last very long, and I think Greg got a little sick from the heat mixed with beer. We had an early night and picked up pizza. It was fun none the less! Don't feel too bad for us though, we went back to Epcot 3 more times, and the weather was much nicer!

No comments:

 

bb code
Computer Shopping