Sunday, November 8, 2009

Day 4: I'm the greatest star... I am by far... but no one knows it

Ok, name that song... anyone? I bet Tracy and my mom know!

Day 4 was spent at NASCAR, Hollywood Studios and Downtown Disney!

I got Greg the Richard Petty NASCAR experience for his anniversary gift! He LOVED it! Such a stud!
Then after a fun morning we headed to Hollywood Studios! Formerly known as MGM... We usually don't dig this place as much as some of the other parks, but oh my gosh we had fun! We were even picked to be Captain Jenny and Swabby Greg in the Backdraft tour demo of Pearl Harbor! Greg was quite the comedian! His job was to scream like a girl and panic... I couldn't function b/c I was laughing so hard at him! Greg rode Tower of Terror several times while I shopped too! I did the Tower once last time we visited, never again!

We got to see the new American Idol show where contestants actually try out for a real try out spot at American Idol and the audience gets to vote. It was neat!
We met a few friends,
and even met Doug from UP! SQUIRREL!


I always like going to the animation studios. Maybe one day I'll get to be an imagineer Disney artist!



After a nap and a shower, we headed to dinner, where I got to draw on the table, and then to Downtown Disney to hang out on the patio at House of Blues. We just got settled in for a long night of live music when the House of Blues owner asked us if we wanted to free tickets to the Cirque du Soleil! Of course we said yes, and headed off to the show.


We were just about late, and so we hurried in and I gave my tickets to the nice clown who I thought was going to help us find our seats. Um, wrong. Apparently the clown was waiting on 2 idiots to give them their tickets and be part of the show! He lead us all over the auditorium with a giant spot light on us and eventually blopped out two tickets on center stage! I was wearing a dress that was not bend over and pick the tickets off the stage friendly, so I made Greg go get them. As soon as he got on the stage 5 other clowns came out! It was just a joke to make him think they were starting the show, but it was funny! He was funny and ran off the stage.

Then we found our seats, which were awesome! 5th row and FREE! It was an amazing show! So glad we got to go!

Day 4 was awesome! We were a part of 2 shows! Crazy how things happen!

No comments:

 

bb code
Computer Shopping