Sunday, November 8, 2009

J-List: Christmas Wishes and Candy Cane Dreams


I haven't done a J-List in a VERY LONG TIME! Sorry guys! Greg has already started the "what do you want for Christmas" chant! I love that he is always so on top of things and excited about gift giving to Jenny. I figured it would be a perfect time to put up my Christmas Wish List 2009! Of course I don't need anything for Christmas besides the love of my family and friends, but since he asked very nicely! :)

Let's Get Digital...

Barnes and Nobles new Nook ebook
Amazon's Kindle

I can't decide which one I like. I like the look (and name!) of the Nook book, but I have a feeling since it is new it will have issues. I love paper books- the smell, the touch, the flipping of pages, but I also love to read at night in bed, and Greg hates my night lights. This might solve our problems!


J'adore Tiffanys!
Tiffany's silver bow earrings... so precious! I have been looking for a pair of cute bow earrings for awhile... these are perfect.


Sequin Flats! Oh my goodness these are great! I'd feel just like Dorothy! I am SO excited sequins are in at the moment!! Size 9 if you please! :)
Kate Spade Harper Sequin FlatGuess Eisner at Zappos.com


Snuggle Up!

Oh yes, a Snuggie is at the top of my list this year! I've already informed Greg this one is a must!


A little Coach... naw really!?
Garnet Textured Metallic Clutch

Amanda Leopard Sequin Clutch
Amanda Metallic Evening Wallet

A Coach Evening Clutch/Wristlet... I love these three!


A little neck shimmer!

Ooak- Something Old Something New necklace by Chrystalyn on ETSY. Chrystal is a good friend of my sisters from childhood, and she now makes AWESOME jewelry! I find something I love about every other day! This one is my current love!

Besides wanting EVERYTHING in the home section of Anthropologie, I also like these two things!

Freshly Fallen Coat by Anthropologie Love the cream roses and ribbons! A little pricey, might not be a MUST HAVE, but worth a mention!


Silver Plated Scarf also by Anthropologie I would shimmer like a rock star! Again a little pricey, but SO NEAT!


An Apple a Day...


Handmade Apple Mug by Studio Elan on ETSY. I have a thing for apples. Apples were the theme of my fall wedding. I love them! I would really enjoy my coffee our of this little friendly apple every morning!

I'm sure there will be more, but this is a good start right!!!

1 comment:

Chrystal Lynn Simmons said...

i love that mostly all of it twinkles! you've got great taste. (-;

 

bb code
Computer Shopping