Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Home Again, Home Again- Jiggity Jig

And we are BACK! We didn't want to come back, but there really is no place like home. We missed our 4 dogs a lot! We always have the most relaxing and enjoyable vacation at Disney World. It is just a fun place where it doesn't matter if we do everything or anything because we have already seen it all!

This trip was our honeymoon revisited! We flew out on Tuesday, dropped off our luggage at the hotel and went to Mickey's No So Scary Halloween Party at the Magic Kingdom.

Cinderella's Castle gets spookified!

I can't tell you how cute all of the kids are dressed up in their costumes! My favorite costumes were 5 kids dressed as dalmations and the mom was Cruella de Vil, and a dad as Mario from Nintendo, mom was the Princess and the little boy was the toad villian- excellent costumes!

They give out candy all over the place, and wow it is fun to ride the Pirates of the Caribbean and Haunted Mansion ride on a spooky Halloween night! My favortie ride is still It's a Small World. Love it. I recommend Halloween at Disney!

Um, these chocolate covered Mickey ice cream bars are my favorite things ever. I'm a cat eating a mouse :) You can't see the castle, but it was behind us... I promise!

They have a fun parade full of Disney characters in their Halloween costumes. This is when we normally hit the rides because there is zero wait, but they do the parade twice- so we caught it on the 2nd go around. I'm not a big parade person, but the part we saw was cute! P.S. I'll try to blog about a day each day... we shall see how I do! I have a crazy week!

No comments:

 

bb code
Computer Shopping