Monday, April 21, 2008

Weekend Report

Okay, hope everyone had a fabulous weekend! Christie's party went wonderfully, and the rest of my weekend went really well- except for the minor detail of Katie Rose breaking her arm while I was on babysitting duty!!! Of course she would do that when I was babysitting! My first time ever to babysit both girls for the day. Maybe it is a sign from God that I am not motherly? No idea... all I know is that I told her to be careful and not jump out of the swings anymore, but of course- that is how it happened when I went in to make lunch. I did take care of her until her mom got home though. I even invented a new type of rice crispy treat with the crazy cereals Julie had in her pantry. They made Katie feel better!

Greg's cousin found me on MySpace, and had all of these fun pictures up of my husband and his family from back in the day. I thought I would share! Feel free to make fun of Greg's 70's jumpsuit whenever you like! Greg and Amy Greg and his 70's gear!Amy looks like Annie!

Gotta love it! Hope everyone has a wonderful day!!!

1 comment:

Jessica Grammon said...

I hope Katie feels better. I absolutely loved that movie! I'm pretty sure that it taught me how to use curse words. Loving the jumper on greg...he should bring that back!

 

bb code
Computer Shopping