Wednesday, April 23, 2008

KungFoox Art Show is TONIGHT

Hello hello! I am so excited! I finally got myself back into the art community! It took me a little over a month to accomplish my goal. (Read my March 13th posting!!!) My first gallery showing since college- well except for dear Don at Opus in Addison- is tonight!! I have 8 paintings on display, and I got my own little corner! I am pumped!!! I had a lot of fun hanging out with David and Jessica Foox last night- fun awesome people! I met a lot of really talented artists in East Texas. I guess since it is just about show time I can share a bit of the work that will be up... Enjoy!
Here are the show details:
KungFoox Gallery
April 23rd (opening reception)
: 6pm-11pm

April 24th, 25th, 26th & 27th: 10am - 10pm

215 E. Ferguson St.
Studio D
Tyler, TX 75702
Downtown Tyler
To see the rest you have to come to the show!!!

No comments:

 

bb code
Computer Shopping