Monday, April 14, 2008

Whirl of a Weekend!

What a crazy weekend! I am so sore and so tired. I played like 8 hours of tennis this weekend. It was beautiful outside, but wow- that is a lot of tennis! I didn't play very well either- so that didn't help!I guess even Andy Roddick looses sometimes!

I did finish up all of my paintings for the upcoming Kung Foox show though- so that is FABULOUS! I always paint well on Friday nights- it must be when I am least stressed out. I hope everyone can come to the show!!
I am really busy with work right now too. April is just nuts.I am looking forward to my trip to DC for a little relaxation and fun with the hubs. Too bad I have a conference to attend- luckily it is only 2.5 days of conference and 4.5 days of fun!!!

No comments:

 

bb code
Computer Shopping