Tuesday, April 1, 2008

The J List


I am starting a J List... similar to Oprah's O List... but FUNNER! (Ode to Legally Blonde)

First Item Up...

The Jardin Chair from Crate and Barrel. They just came out with some awesome upholstered furniture items!! (Sorry, I couldn't get the photo to work... just go to the link!)


The Bleeker Straw Coach Tote in Vermillion. This is the newest addition to my little Coach collection. I got lucky b/c it is already sold out online and in Coach stores! They might bring it back, but there are a few out there in department stores I hear. I love it!!! The Eyelet Wrap Dress from Banana Republic. Such a cute spring dress! I am all about dresses these days. Keep the pants in the back of the closet til fall girls!!! Mona Lisa Door Mat at Uncommon Goods. Could this be any more fun??? (Sorry, I couldn't get the picture to work again!)

The Color Spectrum Umbrella
from the MoMA online store. A wonderful way to perk up these rainy days! Ok, that is all for now... back to work!

1 comment:

Jessica Grammon said...

Bring it on girl! Cannot wait! You should post them on certain days so we can look forward to it!

(I'm totally doing something similar for my bridesmaids when the big day comes!)

 

bb code
Computer Shopping