Friday, April 18, 2008

Yeahhhhhhhh

I am pretty excited that it is FRIDAY! It has been a long and crazy week!!! Scholarships should wind down next week, and then I am off to DC with my hubs for a full week!! Hooray for that!

So, I was kind of stressed e-mailing my dear amiga Courtney, I laughed so I thought I would share!

Oh Courtney… I am overwhelmed with junk to do, but can’t get the motivation to do it. What do I do? I think you were like this earlier this week. I need to notify all of the kids of their scholarships- but I am just not feeling it!- Jennifer

Whenever I’m over it and not motivated I get up from my desk go get a diet coke and come back to my desk and stick a piece of chocolate in my mouth and say to myself “Self………Make it happen!!!!” and I mow through until it’s done!!!!!!!! J

Does that help!??- Courtney

I am throwing a birthday party tonight for a dear friend. I am pretty excited! So I will "mow" until 5, and then I am free! So, here I go. Time to "mow" through it! Bring on the chocolate! I love Courtney! She rocks- and I am super excited for her and her hubs b/c they are moving into their house this weekend! WOO HOO!

Everyone have a great weekend!

No comments:

 

bb code
Computer Shopping