Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The J List

Moo Tracks- new ice cream flavor from Blue Bell. It is a must try! It has peanut butter cups and chocolate fudge... how can it go wrong?? YUM YUM! Floral print jersey dress from Banana Republic. How cute is this for spring??? It is also on sale for just $39!!! Mine is on its way- get yours before they sell out!! St. kilda organic life pendants. I love them! It might be a birthday wish for me! They say things like “With this wind comes fate.” I love these sort of things. Quotes, birds, jewelry... Love it! This is the cutest stationary I have seen in a long time! The artist makes custom silhouettes of you and your family members. I adore it! I think I might also be asking for some for my birthday!!! http://www.petiteprints.com/products/sm_notepads.html

No comments:

 

bb code
Computer Shopping