Thursday, November 13, 2008

J-List: Favorite Beauty Products Edition: Part I

These are some of my favorite beauty products. They are the basics. I will do a post later with the make-up type stuff I like. Get excited!!!

Mistral Extra Rich Shea Butter in Vanilla Apricot This is the BEST lip product I have ever used. Say goodbye to chapped lips for all of winter with this lovely little pot of heaven! It smells divine too!

Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion SPF 15After watching Oprah's Beauty show with Dr. Oz, I decided to take preventative measures with my face. I have always worn a moisturizer with sunscreen, but now I use this one that has Vitamin C, E and Alpha Hydroxy Acid. I can already tell a difference and have only used it for 3 days! My face feels much softer- I love it!

Cetaphil Cleanser
Somewhere in my early 20's my face decided to be more dry normal than oily normal. This cleaner is so gentile and non-drying. I love it! The dry winter air won't bother me a bit!

Oil of Olay Quench Body Lotion
This lotion really feels like it stays with you all day. It doesn't feel greasy, but you just feel soft all day like you just put lotion on. It is great!

Oil of Olay Daily Facials- EXPRESS!Sometimes I am just too tired to wash my face at night. These little helpers make it super easy to go to bed with a clean face! No water is involved! They really get all of the dirt and make-up off too! Fabulous for lazy me.

So fresh and so clean clean!

No comments:

 

bb code
Computer Shopping