Friday, November 14, 2008

Thursday Night Fun

Last night I went to Mistletoe and Magic, a Christmas themed shopping fiesta hosted by the Tyler Junior League, with Christie, her Nathan, Jennifer Jennings and myself. I ran in to lots of friends while I was there too. I had a fabulous time! Normally I don't really buy much at these things, but last night I found way to much stuff that I had to have! I got the most girlie knit gloves for tennis when it is chilly, some amazing fancy almond lace cookies (got these last year- had to get them again!), Holly a fancy ballerina collar and a vintage looking Merry Christmas triangle banner.
Mr. Nathan wore his 100% boy shirt last night. It is SO true! He is all boy and so cute!


I got home around 9:00pm and thanks to the Yahoooooooz fancy coffee I was able to finish my newest longhorn painting for the Hotel NYLO competition. I think I will call him Longhorn Love. What do you think?

I had to take poor little Holly Golightly to the vet this morning to get her femininity removed. We will take good care of her! She is excited to wear her ballerina collar during her recovery! She enjoyed trying it on last night.
I am playing SINGLES in a tennis tournament this weekend in Tyler. I am nervous. I haven't played singles in over a year! I am going to hit everything into the ally. Oh well, should be fun. I also have Mr. Nathan's 1st birthday party this weekend!!! I am super excited! Happy Friday everyone!!!

No comments:

 

bb code
Computer Shopping