Monday, November 17, 2008

Whirl of a Weekend!

I had a very fulfilling, busy and happy weekend! I started my weekend with a photography session at my co-worker's farm. I take the pictures for our annual report every year. These are some of my favorites...
The light was GREAT when I started, then it got dark, cloudy and rainy in the 15 mins I was out there! Might need to try again.

Friday night Greg and I hung out with our puppies. Holly had her spay surgery that day, so she needed lots of TLC. We had pizza and just relaxed. It was lovely!

On Saturday my day started with tennis. Wow, singles tennis is a tad harder than the doubles I have been playing. I also played up a level in this tournament. That with my singles skills lacking- I lost. I played well in the morning match though.

In between my two matches I had Nathan's 1st Birthday! It was cookie monster themed. Oh so fun! We had a great time. He is the cutest kid on earth! It was a tad chilly, but I enjoyed it. I even went down the slides! I am such a kid at heart, and I think I look stupid in baseball hats. Oh well! Nathan in his cookie monster shirt

Me and the hubs hangin' with Mr. Nathan

I took Nathan down the slide- Bethany is too cute. She is so stinking smart! She is 3 and was explaining to me how rockets work!

That evening I had my 2nd tennis match- which is why I was already dressed for it at Nathan's party. It was FREEZING when the sun went down. I warmed up rather quickly though b/c the woman I played wore me out! She had me running from corner to corner and beat me pretty badly. It shows that I have a TON to learn in playing singles. I loved it though. Such a good work out.

My body hurt in places I didn't even know existed on Sunday! My brother played in this tournament too. He was playing in the finals on Sunday morning, so I rolled out of bed with Mr. Oscar and went to watch. He is good. I need to be half as good as he is. Oh well, he played well but also lost his last match. He hadn't played in a tournament in ages! I was proud of him!

The rest of the day Sunday I just ran some errands and lounged around. I was feeling a bit puny. I think all of my crazy activities allowed me to catch a cold. I am hoping it goes away before Jessica's wedding this next weekend! I can't wait!

No comments:

 

bb code
Computer Shopping