Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Totally Awesome

Okay, you really need to sign up for these two websites.

The first is www.upromise.com
It is a site that you shop through and it saves money for school. You can save money for your kids, your friends kids, pay off student loans and even if you don't have kids you can start now and save. You just shop through the site, or put it in your tool bar like me, and it tells you what percent of that store will go to your savings. You can also link your credit cards, CVS cards, grocery store cards etc... to save money while you buy other things. I started 2 weeks ago and already have $18.05 in my account! It is going to go towards my hubby's law school loans. We have a long way to go, but it helps right?

Another is Salemail. It is also known as Shopittome.com. This is realllllllly cool. You enter in all of your sizes and favorite designers/stores and it will e-mail you every day with your favorite stuff that is for sale in your size! I have found the BEST deals! I am not sure how you sign up, but I know how to refer someone from my e-mail. So if you are interested e-mail me- jennifermoreman@gmail.com- and I can send you a link!

I saw this on another blog I read. I love it. It is now my desktop background. Enjoy!

No comments:

 

bb code
Computer Shopping