Monday, November 24, 2008

Whirl of a Weekend...

Wow, this has been one of the most crazy weekends ever! It started on Friday when I drove to Dallas for the start of Jessica's wedding weekend! We had a lovely bridesmaid's luncheon followed by my Lingerie shower for Jess! My wedding gift to Jess...
So much fun! A good time was had by all I think!

After the shower we had a little down time before the rehearsal and oh so tasty dinner at Rainbow Grille in Downtown Carrollton. If you are ever in the area you MUST GO! It was great! I decided to drive home and sleep in my own bed after that.

On Saturday I drove back out to Carrollton for the wedding. It was beautiful! Jess was an amazing bride, and Josh had the most sincere heart of any groom I have ever met- well besides my Greg of course ;) ! It was such a sweet ceremony! The reception was the most fun I have had in a long while! The neon glow stick glasses made it for me. So did the Whole Foods organic cupcakes! I was in heaven! Such a fun party!!!

On Saturday night after Greg and I drove home my sweet little Holly got super sick. She tossed her little cookies all over our bed, so at 4:00am I got to do a full sheet change. Fun stuff- esp. when you are beyond exhaustion from a crazy fun wedding! She got worse and worse as the night went on, so on Sunday we spent the day at the emergency vet. They put like 2 cups of water under her skin in her back because she had gotten so dehydrated. It was the weirdest thing I have ever seen! She looked like Quasimodo! I am happy to report that she is MUCH better today. She even ate a little kibble and drank some water- and kept it down! It was so scary- I am glad she is getting back to normal!

I had such a good weekend- besides the driving and puppy sickness. I am hoping to catch up on my rest this week so we can have a great time in Austin on Thanksgiving for the University of Texas game! Go Longhorns!!!

No comments:

 

bb code
Computer Shopping