Monday, March 9, 2009

J-List: Spring into Spring on a Budget

Tyler is on Spring Break, and I am jealous! I wish I still had Spring Break! I decided to make an online J-List Spring Break to comfort my day in the office. I also tried to keep this weeks J-List budget friendly! Recession Chic' is the New Pink- umm well, maybe... Enjoy!!!


Layered Butterfly Necklace from Banana Republic: $44.00
I think this necklace is sweet. It would look great with a pretty spring floral dress. They have some other great spring jewelry too!

Gold leather Gabrielle Sandal from Overstock.com: $32.35
Last December during our closet clean out and donation weekend I gave away all of last years sandals. I didn't remember this until this weekend when I was trying to find something to wear with the dress below. So, I ordered these today :)


Crochet Crepe Maxi Dress from Old Navy: $34.50
I have been looking for a cute maxi dress for a couple of months. I got this one over the weekend. It also comes in white and blue. The detailing around the bust doesn't show very well in the picture, but it is pretty cute!


Tassel Tote from the Gap: $34.99
I love a good tote bag! I tend to carry the world with me, so this might stand a chance! I also love pink and yellow together. It's on sale right now too!
Bandolino Blue Sandals from Overstock: $25.88
I also picked up these cute flip flops today. I see myself wearing them to the pool. I think the color will look nice with a tan!

Spring for the Home:
Dreaming of Spring Collage Art Print on ETSY by dollfacedesigns: $20.00
I wish I had rose hair... ca va. I would hang this in my powder room.

Bluebirds of Happiness via Ebay: price varies...
I have these sweet little birds sprinkled all over my house. I do a lot of antique mall shopping and can't resist picking them up and taking them home. They are pretty cheap on ebay. Today these three are going for $9.99

1 comment:

dollface design said...

hi there!
thank you so much for featuring me on your fabulous blog, i appreciate it to bits!
xo
layla

 

bb code
Computer Shopping