Friday, March 6, 2009

Over the Moon Excited!

Today has been a great day! I got to work late as usual, and had this waiting for me in my email inbox:


Fri, Mar 6, 2009 at 2:01 AM
To: JenniferMoreman@gmail.com
Dear Jennifer,
Wish I could have joined you when you reviewed my book Summer at Tiffany! What an impressive decor for the party--and better-than-Shrafft- sundae. Love your art--what a talented gal you are! .
Thank you,
Marjorie Hart
How neat is that! It is from the author of our last Paper[back] Dolls book selection, Summer at Tiffany! It was a biography of her summer living in New York in 1945 as Tiffany's first page girl. I am so so excited! I forwarded it to all of the book club girls, and I am going to email her back with some of our questions from the book.

Totally made my day, week, month, year!!! Book clubs are such wonderful things, and authors who take the time to write their fans are even better!

Such a wonderful Friday surprise!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We're coming tomorrow! I'll call CL when we get there & we can make plans. Now for a typed message from Bean:

mk ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, c

 

bb code
Computer Shopping