Friday, March 20, 2009

McCafe

So, this morning on my way to work I had to take Mr. Woody to the vet and drop him off for his annual visit. I was craving Starbucks, but Starbucks is not on my work or vet route, and since I was taking Woody I didn't have extra time to head to the coffee heaven.

Then I remembered the stupid commercial with the two guys talking about McDonald's having fancy coffee drinks. So, I stuck my head in there on my way to work and got an Iced Cafe Mocha.

I got it sans whip, b/c I am just not a fan. I thought it was GREAT! I really liked it! It has a good amount of espresso, I could feel it this morning and was even a bit jittery (maybe because I was really tired too), and it wasn't too sweet for me. At $2.99 it is cheaper than Starbucks, but not by much...

I did however read other reviews and see that some found it too sweet or too bitter- which could effect my reviews later. Sometimes Starbucks even makes my drinks too sweet or too bitter too, but I just pray it comes out the way I like it most of the time! It really depends on who makes it I guess.

Anyways, to sum it up... good job McD's. I liked the Iced Caffe Mocha sans whip. You are also on my way to work- big plus...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

McDonald's is really smart to add so many new coffee products to their menu

 

bb code
Computer Shopping