Monday, March 30, 2009

Whirl of a Weekend: Literally ...Woosh

This weekend was full of tennis. A LOT of tennis. It was also not a good day for tennis on Saturday. It was freakin' freezing and the wind was insane! My hands were numb, and my allergies were terrible thanks to the wind. I was miserable, and played miserably. Oh well, life goes on. I made myself go to my team practice on Sunday afternoon and played much better thanks to the sunshine! I play again on Tuesday. It is our first of many USTA team competitions this year. If we win our district we go to Dallas again for the Championships in July. That was fun last year, so we want to win again!

Other than tennis, I did very little. I am now addicted to iPhone Scrabble and Monopoly. I did a lot of that while resting in between tennis time.

I also watched Cider House Rules for the first time last night. It really made me think. I like movies that make you think. I definitely loved all of the little orphans in the movie. I would take them all, esp. Curly. I also want to pick some apples on the East Coast! Goodnight, you princes of Maine, you kings of New England...

No comments:

 

bb code
Computer Shopping