Saturday, October 10, 2009

Falling in Love with Fall

I love fall. It makes me so happy. I started putting out my fall decor about a month ago in anticipation, but finally posted a couple of things!


My kitchen... Yes, you do spy a pumpkin full of candy corn. Don't tell my trainer.

The Texas football helmet stays up most of the year. I try to move it, but it always come back. I figure it fits with the fall mantle. Greg also loves his custom bobble head, that stays too. The little silver ghost and candy corn garland are new! I also framed a cute picture of our dog Oscar in his Halloween costume, along with a picture of our wedding invite and rings since October 29th will be our 4th anniversary.

I also need to get our yard ready for fall! My friend Tracy, who is having a GIRL in Feb, and I went to Hughes plant farm in Tyler. BEST deals on earth for plants. I had fun! Tomorrow, when I plant it all might not be AS fun.
These reminded me and Tracy of Alice and Wonderland. I love when the flowers start to sing to Alice...
Such happy pansy faces!
Ornamental cabbage is a must :)
Me and Tracy
Tracy went for the beautiful yellow!

No comments:

 

bb code
Computer Shopping