Thursday, October 22, 2009

An Update!

Greg and I are headed to Orlando next week for a much needed vacation! We will be celebrating 4 years of wedded bliss! I am so happy to be married to such a wonderful man. I am a lucky girl!
Sorry I have been a bad blogger. I have been busy painting! I guess that is a good thing right!?! Bruno the Longhorn was sold last week to a stranger in New York City. I feel like I've "made it" now that I have one of my cows hanging around in the big city!

I also posted some special priced owl paintings on etsy to celebrate Halloween and my anniversary! Enjoy Mr. Hoots and Mrs. Hoots!

I hope everyone is having a GREAT week!

I have scheduled some blogs to post while we are away on our trip, so be sure to check it out!

No comments:

 

bb code
Computer Shopping