Thursday, October 8, 2009

I have an Itch


To redecorate my house! We have had our house for 4+ years, and I thought I was just about happy with everything... and now I've decided I am ready for a change!

My living room is too blue. I always thought it was too blue, but now I finally want to change it. I think I want to try teal. The room is big, so I want to do a darker color to make it more cozy. I have a lot of oak in the room, so I think the teal and oak would go well together. Greg has also been promising me crown molding. I can't wait!

Current
Goal

I also want to change my guest bath. My sweet Coco lived in the bathroom at nights because she had some issues and would bang on our bedroom door all night if we didn't put her in there. She could come have slept in the bedroom, but then the 3 little dogs wouldn't sleep all night because they were so enamored with the kitty.

Anyways... when we moved in I took down 3 sheets of tacky wall paper, and then decided to texture the walls on my own. I think I got in too much of a hurry near the end and it looks a little rough. I am thinking I might sand it down a bit and repaint it in a light turquoise. I just want to freshin' up the place after having the cat in there so long.Current
Goal

Here goes nothin!

No comments:

 

bb code
Computer Shopping