Saturday, October 24, 2009

3 Girls in a Rose Garden with Horses and Pink Hair!

My sweet little niece Alison! We had an impromptu photo shoot at the Rose Garden today!

Sweetest 3 little girls on earth! Katie, 9, Sarah, 3, and Alison, 7 months!
My sister Julie and Alison!
She loved the grass
Hellro!
I love this pictureMe and my new haircut :)
This is Judge the Longhorn. Justin and Elizabeth Sparks wanted a longhorn for Justin's Fort Worth law office. They loved the NYLO cow and wondered if I could duplicate it- I was surprised by how close I got! Glad to know I can make more :)
Me and my hotty hubby at the Main Street Gallery art show this Saturday. My horses made the show! YAY!
I finally got a little bit of pink hair! It's on my shoulder like a butterfly :) I might want more next time! I think I got it because I could. I have no one to tell me I can't have pink hair anymore! I'm an artist- it is kind of expected right!?

No comments:

 

bb code
Computer Shopping