Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I am taking a breather!

What a week! I have been running around non-stop! Luckily, most of everything I have been working on is either at Kinkos or the printers. I will get them back this afternoon, so more fun will begin, but for now... I am taking a breather!
My weekend recap- yes a little late, but it was a super fun weekend!!! My mom, sister and the girls came out to Tyler, and we took them to Tiger Creek, which is a safe house for retired tigers. They even have Michael Jackson's tigers from Neverland Ranch! It was amazing! They are such beautiful animals! I have been invited by the director to go out there before they open tomorrow with Greg and watch them feed the tigers. We have a donor interested in giving them a gift in their will, so I guess you could call it a job perk! I hope I get to pet one! I am so excited! I love big kitties! Katie lucked out and got to ride around on Greg's shoulders. She loves her Uncle G! Sarah really liked to play in the sand. She, like her aunt Jenny, loves kitties too! I highly recommend a trip out to Tiger Creek! I played a crazy amount of tennis this weekend. It wore me out , but I had a great time! I even held my own while playing with 3 guys, who like to hit the ball as hard as humanly possible, on my Monday night league! I have bruises and ache all over- but I did better than I thought I would!
Greg is being EXTRA sweet to me this week. He just ordered me a 80g Ipod!!! I think it is my Easter present, but I know about it. I don't think it will fit in a plastic egg anyways! I think he is trying to butter me up so he can get a navigation mp3 player for his car. Bring on the butter! I don't think I even know 20,000 songs- but I will do my best to fill it up! Can anyone recommend good ipod speakers? I want to get some to plug in for when I paint.
I am really excited about Easter. Katie is coming to stay with us Friday night, and I plan on making the most of it! I love being an aunt! Haha, just kidding. This is just a kitt-hay pretending to be a tiger!

Okay, that is all- back to work!

3 comments:

Jessica Grammon said...

Are you aware the Sarah looks EXACTLY like you???? She does!

Jenny M said...

yes yes, she is my mini me!

Beth said...

Hi Jennifer, You are on a roll! Tigers and tennis--what a girl! I enjoyed the tigers too. Love, BETH (mom)

 

bb code
Computer Shopping