Monday, March 3, 2008

The Weekend Report...


Well I woke up this morning to crazy thunder and lightening. I did not get out of bed until about 7:35-7:40am! I so had to take a shower, and was about 30 mins late to work. Great start to my Monday! Luckily, no one cares if I am late, and no one cares if I have wet hair and zero make up! I am going with my natural crazy curly hair today- I feel free!!!!!!! Anyways, here is how my weekend happened:

Friday night Greg and I went to dinner, then home for a little TLC What Not to Wear. Then he took me to Barnes and Nobles (he has the keys to my heart memorized), where I purchased the excitingly long Pillars of the Earth. I am pretty pumped to get into all 1000 pages of it! The Other Boyleyn Girl was scandalous, but good. I recommend if you can handle a little risky behavior.

Saturday, I woke up and went shopping with Christie. Wow we had a good time! I purchased a little jacket, that I am not quite sure I want to keep yet, and Christie went crazy! She needed some new school clothes, so we helped her get some! So much fun and everything she bought was beautiful! She is the most stylish teacher in Tyler! We then met Julie and the girls for lunch. Sarah has an under bite just like I did. I swear she could be mine. It is getting a little odd! Love the girls!

That afternoon Greg and I treated ourselves to a massage. Misty was amazing as usual, and I was utterly relaxed. We also cleaned out some of our old junk out of the garage. Not so relaxing, but not awful either. We have bulk trash week going on, and people have already snagged half of the goodies we junked. I am kind of glad though. I would rather someone use it then having to chunk it in a landfill! That night Greg and I went to Jucy's. My gosh it is the greasiest hamburger in Tyler. Tyler is pretty famous for Jucy's, but it is one of those once a year type places. I felt yuck when we left!

On Sunday Greg and I were naughty and slept until 10:30! So didn't mean to!!! I bolted up from bed and got ready to meet Courtney and Dave in Canton. Poor Gregory had to work all day! He has a huge trial that starts tomorrow, and then he has to drive to Austin on Wednesday if his trial is finished. Poor hubby! He works so hard!
Court and I had a wonderful time shopping, and Dave and Berkley had a wonderful time following us! I purchased a saucy new hat for tennis, and a wooden sign that says family for my bookshelves. Court got lots of fun stuff for her new house. I am so excited to help get it ready! Yeah for the Brysons! Courtney has more details of my close encounter with death on her page. It was traumatic!

When I got back from Canton, Greg was still working, and I went over to Christie's house for a bbq cook out! So fun! Christie made the world's greatest brownies from SCRATCH! Amazing! I didn't know she had such amazing baking skills! Yum-O!

All and all, a wonderful weekend! I am getting focused for a busy week, but I am already looking forward to Friday!

P.S. Went home for lunch and we have no power! BOO! The tree next door decided to fall on our power lines. Pray we have power when I get home! The Little People show comes back on tonight!

No comments:

 

bb code
Computer Shopping