Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Tuesday already???

Hola! Well, I didn't come to work yesterday... wasn't feeling well....
Easter weekend was wonderful!! We had Katie on Friday night- we got pedicures, did some shopping, and then went to her favorite place to eat- Shoguns. You know... where they have the grill in front of you and cook and do tricks. Very fun! Saturday my co-worker Jim had a giant Easter Party. My mom and Sarah met us for that- along with Christie and her family. So much fun! Thanks Jim! Saturday afternoon I chilled and did some housework. Sunday we went to church in Canton, then had lunch at my parent's house. Sunday afternoon Court and her family came over to visit and measure our kitchen for counter tops! I am so excited! It was a great weekend! Yesterday I slept all day and watched TV. Very relaxing and "healing." Jessica Garza is coming to Tyler to meet me for lunch today! I am pretty excited! I might take her to Don Juan's- it is a must go type of place!!! Hooray for friends who visit!!!

No comments:

 

bb code
Computer Shopping