Friday, March 14, 2008

Top 10

Reasons that I Think Tennis is the Greatest Sport Ever!10. It is great stress relief! You get to whack the crap out of the ball!9. Tennis gives you a great workout. You stretch, you jump, you swing, you run—therefore you use most of your muscles. When you play it is normally for about two hours, and if you are in a tournament you can play 3 times a day!!!

8. You get trophies when you win a tournament!

7. The tennis skirts. There are not many sports where you get to dress like a girl and actually look cute.6. I started playing tennis when I was about 5, and I can play until I die. It is great for all ages!

5. My favorite color is yellow- so I of course like the color of the tennis ball.

4. The wrist bands- who doesn't want to wear a wrist band every now and then?3. It is one of the oldest sports around. Henry VIII was an avid player!

2. You get to be outside and get a tan!

1. Greg plays with me!!!

1 comment:

JBW said...

Comment for the Easter candy quiz- um, Easter colored candy corn from Central Market is CLEARLY the best! :)

 

bb code
Computer Shopping